This versatile class of dyes is usually available in synthetic form, and is known for the wide range of shades of colors that one finds in it. Its color base being insoluble in water, is one of the properties that makes it different from other dyes. Basic dyes are known to showcase a beautifully vibrant color when it’s applied to a fabric; also, they work with materials which are negatively charged on account of being a cationic stain.
Munna dye Chem is proud to be known as one of the biggest names in the market for basic dyes. Being one of the most trustworthy basic dyes manufacturer in India, our premium dye quality makes us a globally known brand.
|Sr. No.||SHADES||Basic Dyes||C.I.NAME||CAS NO.|
|1||AUROMINE O CONC||BASIC YELLOW 2|
|2||CRYSODINE Y & R||BASIC ORANGE 2|
|3||METHYLENE BLUE||BASIC BLUE 9|
|4||BISMARK BROWN Y & R||BASIC BROWN 1 & 4|
|5||MALACHITE GREEN POWDER/LIQUID||BASIC GREEN 4|
|6||METHYL VIOLET CRYSTAL/POWDER||BASIC VIOLET 1|
|7||CRYSTAL VIOLET CRYSTAL/POWDER/LIQUID||BASIC VIOLET 3|
|8||ETHYL VIOLET CRYSTAL/POWDER/LIQUID||BASIC VIOLET 4|
|9||RHODAMINE B 550%||BASIC VIOLET 10|
Here are a few things to know about the basic dyes we manufacture at Munna Dye Chem:
- These are available in a wide range of shades.
- The vibrancy and brightness they exhibit, is matchless.
- These show a high compatibility with synthetic materials like acrylic, and even jute.
- While they’re insoluble in water, they do dissolve in methyl spirit or alcohol.
- Its wet fastness is just about moderate to good.